Iryna Yusupova-Lopez is a state of Florida certified Infant Toddler Developmental Specialist. She was awarded her Bachelor of Arts from Crimean American College (2002) in Crimea, Ukraine and her Masters of Arts in Early Childhood Education from the University of Central Florida (2006) in Orlando, FL.
Iryna (Ira) began working as an Early Intervention Specialist since September of 2006 while pursing her certificate of Behavior Analysis through Florida Institue of Techonology. She joined Central Florida Pediatric Therapy in September of 2006.
Iryna specializes in:
- Early Intervention (birth to 3 yrs of age)
- Cognitive Development
- Social-Emotional Development (behavioral concerns)
- Pragmatics/Social Skills
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Early Steps Clinic Evaluations
- Interdisciplinary team approach
Iryna is fluent in Russian.